Product name: Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Meter
As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases
Place to buy: Amazon
Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 5.39 x 2.6 inches; 8.78 Ounce
Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Meter, Product Review
Are you in need of a new meter? Then Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Meter is the best meter for you. This meter is quite simple in design, consistent, easy to use and gives you accurate results in just 5 seconds. It is one of the most accurate glucose meters in the market currently. The device uses Accu-Chek Aviva Plus test strips. The strips are of advanced accuracy, and fills quickly using a small 0.6 micro liter of blood sample size. This feature makes the device easy and user-friendly.
This device comes with the Accu-Check Softclix lancing device. The lancing device uses the same technology as the Accu-Chek FastClix device. It has been proven to be less painful than other brands and can be used on multiple sites on the body.
It requires no coding (allows for fewer steps when testing) and allows you to view the past results. The device allows you to download test results to your computer or your smart device. This is a very excellent way of keeping record of your bod sugar for longer periods for better blood sugar control.
The device has larger digits on display, making it easy to use.
- Quick, 5-second results
- Small 0.6 micro liter sample size
- Designed to fit comfortably in your hand
- Multiple test sites on the body
- Before- and after-meal markers help you see how food affects your blood sugar, plus 4 customizable test reminders
- Downloadable 500-value memory with 7-, 14-, 30- and 90-day averaging
- Uses 1 readily available 3-volt lithium coin cell battery 1,000-test battery life 3.7″ H x 2.1″ W x 0.8″ D; 2.1 oz. with battery (2 AAA batteries included)
- Compatible with the ACCU-CHEK 360° diabetes management system
- The ACCU-CHEK Aviva blood glucose meter is compatible with ACCU-CHEK data management tools Covered on most healthcare plans and Medicare to help you save money on test strips
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
AccuChek Aviva Plus Meter is compatible with
Accu-Check Aviva Plus test strips
Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing device
Accu-Chek Softclix lancets
I hope this guide has helped you choose the right glucose meter for yourself. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them in the comment section below.