Are you looking for the best bags, wallets, cases, specifically designed for diabetes? Then look no further, you are in the right place.
Making smart choices when you have diabetes is the best thing that you can ever do for yourself. It helps you better manage your blood sugar levels well and avoid related complications. As a person with diabetes, whether it is type 1 or type 2, you need to always have your supplies ready and packed neatly for easy access be it you are traveling, at work or just at home.
After much research and scrutiny, I have found that choosing Myabetic Diabetes supplies from Amazon is a smart choice as they aim at meeting your diabetes needs in an easy and stylish way.
Their cases, wallets, pouches and handbags are designed to help manage your diabetes with confidence and style.
Below are my top 10 recommendations to you. The first five being diabetes supply carrying cases followed by five diabetes supply carrying bags. Click on the picture to purchase from Amazon.
1. Myabetic James Diabetes Compact Case
As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases
This stylish compact diabetes wallet is suitable for people with either type-1 or type-2 diabetes. It is able to hold your glucose meter, test strips, lancing device, insulin vial, and syringes all at once. The wallet is a perfect replacement for your standard case that came with your glucose meter, only stylish, better, compact, with room for more essential supplies.
It has an elastic pocket that accommodates all meters on the market with dimensions 5 L x 3 W inches as well as two interior elastic loops. It accommodates an OmniPod PDM. The wallet also includes one zipper mesh pocket for syringes, lancets, and lancing devices.
The front zipper pocket has an insulation lining whilst the exterior has an attached D-Ring which allows you to have optional attachments such as a wrist strap, key-chain, or a lanyard. A wrist strap is already included in the product for you. This wallet will not accommodate your insulin pen, so if you have such a requirement, try The Banting Diabetes Wallet, also from Myabetic.
The wallet is available in three different colors. Feel free to choose the color you love. My personal choice would be the leopard print.
2. Myabetic Banting Diabetes Supply Case
Unlike the James Diabetic Compact Case, this stylish case is long enough to hold an insulin pen or two. The wallet keeps you organized in style while on the go.
It has three interior elastics, a Velcro pocket, one mesh zipper pocket, and a removable waste pouch for used test strips or other supplies.
The case’s interior main Velcro pocket is large enough to hold CGMs including Dexcom or OmniPod’s PDM. It does not include insulation or a cold pack. If you use an insulin pump and wish to carry an extra infusion set, the Clark Diabetes Case or Kamen Diabetes Case would be your best choice. Also, available with Amazon.
You are able to choose from these beautiful colors for your personal choice.
3. Myabetic Love Bug Diabetes Supply Case
This beautiful heart-shaped case will make testing time a playful experience for you. The soft colors and friendly shapes promote healthy bodies and creative minds. Kids love it.
The case has two separate compartments.
- One side includes two Velcro-removable pockets, two elastic loops, and two larger net pockets to hold a meter, insulin pens, syringes, pump infusion sets, and other testing items.
- The opposite compartment is free to hold additional care items – FRIO cooling case, emergency snacks, log books, a compact sharps container, or other testing items.
It also includes an optional detachable strap. If you are looking for a cute and fun experience while managing your diabetes, then the Love Bug diabetes Supply Case is what you are looking for.
4. Myabetic Unicorn Diabetes Case
The case is a magical friend for diabetes care! It is perfect for your child. The charming design with glitter accents will charm any child resulting in better management for their diabetes regularly.
The Unicorn Diabetes Case has 2 compartments for easy organization. It fits all glucose meters as well as insulin pens, glucagon kit, juice box. It also has a removable waste pouch to gather & dispose of used test strips
The Case has an insulation lining for a cooling pouch, and a strap so that your child can easily tote their diabetes supplies around school.
It accommodates the Omnipod PDM and insulin pens.
5. Myabetic Thompson Diabetes Travel Case
This travel case is perfect for traveling. It packs all your goods in one organized place, breeze through TSA checkpoints, and sets off on your adventure. Don’t let diabetes delay your world tour.
It has four separate compartments.
- The center section zips opens completely. It includes two mesh zipper pockets, six elastic loops and a removable waste pouch for used test strips or other supplies. It also has a large removable zipper pouch (with its own slit pocket for used test strips) to store grab-and-go items for short-term excursions.
- The two front zipper compartments gives you additional storage.
- The back zipper compartment is lined with insulation material to hold a cooling pouch to keep your insulin cool.
This Diabetes Travel Case stores it all. It stores all your glucose meters, CGM receivers, PDMs, test strip drums, lancing devices, lancet needles, insulin pens, pen needles, insulin vials, syringes, infusion sets, sensors, cartridges, batteries, power cords, alcohol swabs, glucose tabs, emergency snacks, Glucagon kits, log books, medical forms and IDs, a compact sharps container, AND your passport.
1. Myabetic Cherise Diabetes Handbag
Having diabetes or not, as a lady you want to look good the part on your daily outings. If you are tired of carrying your normal handbag as well as a suitcase containing diabetes supplies, then this luxurious Myabetic Cherise Diabetes Handbag is the right choice for you. This beautiful cross-body purse allows you to organize and combine your diabetes supplies and everyday lifestyle items in one luxurious, space-saving handbag. Its unique design allows for wearable, on-the-go access so you can easily test blood sugar while en route to your next destination.
This luxurious hang bang has 3 compartments
1. The 2 compartments are for your daily lifestyle needs. In these compartments, you can put just about anything you love traveling with. It can be a wallet, keys, phone, or even sunglasses.
2. The second component is the center compartment for your diabetes supplies. It includes
- A pocket that accommodates all glucose meters with dimensions less than 3.75 L x 4 W x 3/4 H (it fits Omnipod PDM and Dexcom receiver)
- A mesh zipper pocket that is designed for syringes, alcohol swabs, lancets, pen needles, an infusion set, glucose tabs, etc.
- 5 interior elastic loops for lancing devices, test strip tubes, insulin pens & vials
- A removable waste pouch that can be used to easily store and dispose of used test strips
- A phone pocket
It has an adjustable body strap and comes in beautiful colors that include paradise blue and charcoal.
If you are looking for luxury, the Myabetic Cherise Diabetes Handbag is the bag for grabs.
2. Myabetic Jay Diabetes Sling
This high-performance diabetes sling is designed for men, women and children. It can be worn across your back, chest, or around your waist.
This bag has multi-compartments.
- The easily accessible front section carries all your diabetes supplies (glucose meter, insulin pens, test strips, lancing devices)
- An insulated section is for snacks, water bottle and medication
- A large storage section is for items such as keys, phone, wallet, and sunglasses
The sling pack has an adjustable cross-body strap to you as you desire. This product comes in different colours.
3. Myabetic Tina Diabetes Mini Crossbody
Control your diabetes with poise and pride with this stylish elegant diabetes handbag. This bag with vegan leather and luxurious hardware details will carry your diabetes supplies, daily essentials, and a phone.
It can hold 1 or 2 insulin pens and can fit all your glucose meters. It comes with a waste pouch that can be used to gather and dispose used test strips.
The Tina Diabetes Mini cross body includes cross body and wrist strap options. The product comes in black, crimson and sandcastle colors.
4. Myabetic Marie Diabetes Cross body
This Diabetes Cross body is a half wallet and half diabetes case. It conveniently stores both your diabetes supplies and lifestyle needs in one bag. Whether you are running errands, taking a stroll, or heading out for an evening on the town, you can rock this stylish, fashionable product.
Its main compartment includes a mesh zipper pocket and three interior elastic loops designed to fit your unique combination of supplies (the glucose meter, lancing device, test strip drums, lancet needles, insulin pens or insulin vials, syringes, an infusion set, pen needles, glucose tabs, and alcohol swabs)
The front envelope section unfolds to reveal your everyday wallet. It is complete with pockets for your ID, credit cards, and money.
The back slit pocket fits your phone or CGM. The product comes with a removable waste pouch to easily store and dispose your used strips. It also comes with an optional detachable cross body strap.
You have different beautiful colors to choose from.
5. Myabetic Jensen Diabetes Fanny Pack
This luxurious fanny pack was thoughtfully designed for diabetes. It keeps your supplies organized in a fashionable manner.
The front section has a pocket and elastic loops to hold a glucose meter, test strips and a lancing device. It has a zippered pocket for small supplies. It can also hold lifestyle items such as keys, snacks and a wallet.
The insulated back section holds insulin pump and has zippered holes for tubing.
It has a medical ID pocket and can hold a cellphone.
The product is designed to be worn around the low waist/high hips. Measure this area when choosing a belt size.
The product comes in variety of colors to choose from.
Whether you are looking for just a case to store your diabetes supplies at home, or a luxurious handbag, or even a travel bag, Myabetic supplies from Amazon are you number one choice. Just click on the pictures above to make your order today.
If this review has helped you personally, or can help you help someone, then leave a comment below. Or if you have any questions or comment, don’t forget to leave a comment below.